Montezuma Valley Irrigation Company

1.  What are shares of water worth?

         This is a willing buyer, willing seller issue.

2.  What happens if I lose my stock certificate?

          Call our office at 565-3332 for certificate replacement options.

3.  What happens if I don't have enough water?

           First, make sure your headgate is clear of debris, clear debris if needed.  If your headgate

           is clear, then please call our office at 565-3332 for further assistance.

4.  What happens if my neighbor is flooding me out?

           This is an issue between you and your neighbor.  MVIC is responsible for water delivery to

           the headgate only.  Beyond the headgate, responsibility is to property owners.

5.  When are the board meetings?

           The 2nd Tuesday of each month at the MVIC office.  Please see our Meeting Notices tab for

           further information.

6.  Do I have to call in to get my water turned on?

            Yes.  Water orders must be called in to the office at 565-3332 every water season.

7.  Can someone else call in and find out about my water?

            No, not without written permission filed in our office.

8.  How do I transfer my shares to someone else?

            Contact our office at 565-3332 for further assistance.

9.  What size water meter do I need?

            Depends on your total inflow.  Contact our office for further assistance.

10.  What do I do if I have a complaint about my Ditchrider?

            Contact our General Manager at 565-3332.

11.  How do I get in touch with my Ditchrider?

             Call our office at 565-3332 for the Ditchrider's phone number.  Please have your

             headgate number available.

Frequently Asked Questions