Montezuma Valley Irrigation Company
Your Subtitle text

Frequently Asked Questions

1.  What are shares of water worth?
            This is a willing buyer, willing seller issue.  

2.  What happens if I lose my stock certificate?
Call our office at 565-3332.

3.  What happens if I don't have enough water?
First make sure your headgate is clear of debris.

4.  What happens if my neighbor is flooding me out?
This is an issue between you and your neighbor.

5.  When are the board meetings?
The 2nd Tuesday of each month.

6.  Do I have to call in to get my water turned on?
 Yes.  Please call our office at 565-3332.

7.  Can someone else call in and find out about my water?
No, not without written permission.

8.  How do I transfer my shares to someone else?
Contact our office at 565-3332.

9.  What size water meter do I need?
Depends on your total inflow.

10.  What do I do if I have a complaint about my Ditch Rider?
Call the General Manager at 565-3332.

11.  How do I get in touch with my Ditch Rider?
            Call our office at 565-3332.

Website Builder